Chick-fil-A Robinson loves to give back, and we are proud to be a partner of the Robinson Township community! We hope you will understand that due to the high volume of requests that Chick-fil-A Robinson receives each day, we are not able to donate to every event or cause.
Please take time to read the guidelines below to find out if your organization could be eligible for a Chick-fil-A Robinson donation.
Events or causes in which we participate must meet the following criteria:
- Donation requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Chick-fil-A Robinson asks that donation requests be made via our restaurant website.
- The event itself must be held within 7 miles of The Chick-fil-A at Robinson.
- Events/organizations must support local causes.
If all of these criteria match, donations will then be based on the following:
- The first branch or chapter of an organization to make a donation request will be given priority. We ask that you make this information available to other branches of your organization.
- The amount of previous donations we have committed to within a month's time will determine our ability to donate to your event or cause.
If your donation request fits the criteria above, please fill out the donation form below, and we will consider your request. You will be notified at least three weeks prior to your event if Chick-fil-A Robinson is able to donate. In case we are unable to donate to your event or cause, we hope you will kindly consider us in the future.
Thank you for your patronage and we wish you the best as you work towards your goals.