Chick-fil-A at Robinson Township loves to give back and we are proud to be a partner of our community. Please note that due to a very high amount of donation requests, we have established guidelines for how requests will be handled. We wish we could give to everyone who asks for our involvement, but is simply is not an option for us.
Please take time to read the guidelines below before responding.
An event in which we will participate must meet the following criteria:
- The request must be submitted 4 weeks prior to the event date
- Chick-fil-A at Robinson prefers that requests be made via our store website
- The event must be held in the area, within 7 miles of our store
- Events/Organizations must be supporting local causes.
If all of these criteria match, selection will then be based on the following:
- Organization making first time request will be given priority
- The first branch or chapter of an organization to request will be given priority. (For example, if we receive requets from multiple organizations and school sports teams, we will take them on a first come first serve basis. We may not be able to donate to each club or team) We ask that you make this information avaliable to the different branches of your organizations.
- The amount of food or donations we have committed to within a month's time will determine avaliablity for your organization.
If we are able to donate food to your organization's event, you will be notified at least three weeks prior to your event. We hope that you will understand that due to the criteria above, we may have to decline from donating to your event this year. In this case we hope you will kindly consider us for the future.
If your donation request fits the criteria above, please fill out the donation form below & we will consider your request.
Thank you for your patronage and we wish you the best as you work towards your goals.