Truett’s Grill, and Truett’s Luau restaurants, including this restaurant and website, among others, ("HJG Dwarf House”, “we”,
“us”, or “our”).
It covers the information that HJG Dwarf House collects about you, how we use and share this information, and your choices regarding our collection and use.
Relationship to Chick-fil-A, Inc.
HJG Dwarf House is an affiliate of Chick-fil-A, Inc. Chick-fil-A, Inc. and, as applicable, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related entities, such as CFA Properties, Inc. and CFA Servco,
Inc., are collectively referred to herein, as the context may require, as “Chick-fil-A”. As an affiliate of Chick-fil-A, HJG Dwarf House is separate and
the information practices of HJG Dwarf House. Our Online Services (as defined below) may link to Chick-fil-A’s websites, mobile applications, and online
services; Chick-fil-A, however, is not responsible or liable for our Online Services or our privacy practices.
“Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, and “Non-Personal Information” means information that relates to you but does
not directly identify you. “Information” is collectively used herein to refer to both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information
HJG Dwarf House and its third-party service providers collect Information about you from a variety of sources, including Information you provide directly to us,
and Information we collect about you when you interact with us. For example, we and our third-party service providers collect Information both directly
and indirectly from you when you:
- access or use our websites, mobile applications, and other online services or programs (e.g., order food online or use our mobile payment services)
- visit our restaurants;
- order and/or purchase any of our products or services;
- contact or communicate with us;
- create an account with us;
- request information from us;
- register for any event or program, and/or participate in any event, program, contest, survey, or other
promotion that we may offer from time to time (collectively, “Promotions”);
- begin or complete the application process for employment by HJG Dwarf House or one of its restaurants;
- access or use HJG Dwarf House pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms such as
Facebook or Twitter (“Social Media Pages”);
- sign-up for communications (e.g., mailing lists emails, and social media notifications) from us;
- provide or submit comments, stories, suggestions, or other content or input to us; and/or
- otherwise interact with us and our Online Services.
We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Information provided by you or on your behalf including, without limitation:
- telephone numbers (including mobile numbers);
- email addresses;
- date of birth and/or age;
- demographic information; and/or
- financial information (e.g., credit and debit card numbers).
We and our third-party service providers may also collect Information relating to your purchases from HJG Dwarf House or any of its restaurants,
such as the authorization code of the transaction, payment method, the date and time of the transaction, items purchased, and the purchase price
Information Collected Automatically
We and our third-party service providers use traffic data, cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies to automatically collect certain
Information from you when you use our Online Services, including, without limitation:
- your IP address;
- browser type and operating system;
- pages you view within our Online Services;
- websites you visited before coming to our Online Services;
- emails from us that you open and/or forward; and/or
- offers or links from us to which you connect.
We use this Information to personalize your online experience and for marketing purposes.
Traffic Data. Our Online Services automatically track and collect your IP address, domain server, type of computer, and type of web browser for our marketing purposes and to manage and improve our Online Services.
Services. Most browsers automatically accept Cookies. You have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject Cookies. Each browser is different,
so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your Cookie preferences. You can also learn more about Cookies at the following websites:
If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Online Services.
Web Beacons. Certain pages on our Online Services and Social Media Pages may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs), which are small
bits of code embedded in pages or images on our Online Services and Social Media Pages (“Web Beacons”). We may also include Web Beacons in e-mails we
send to you to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. You can disable the ability of Web Beacons to capture such Information.
Please refer to the "Help" menu of your browser to learn more about and your ability to disable them.
Location Data: When you use our Online Services on a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor, and/or remotely store real-time “location data,” which may include GPS
coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude). Location data may convey to us Information about how you browse and use our Online Services. You may
opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device; however, some features of
our Online Services, such as Find a Restaurant, may not work if you opt-out.
Device Information: We may collect Information about the computer or device you use to access our Online Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version,
MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, and mobile network information. In addition, our Online Services may access your device's image
storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of our Online Services.
Other Technologies. We and our third-party service providers may also utilize other tracking technologies, including, without limitation, "referrers" and various environmental
variables, embedded script and ETags. Such technologies are used by many online services and optimize your online experience.
We treat Information automatically collected as Non-Personal Information, which may be combined with your Personal Information so that we can make improve and customize our Online
Services, communications, and Promotions. To the extent that Information automatically collected is combined with Personal Information, we treat the
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), with some of our Online Services.
Google Analytics collects Information such as how often you visit our Online Services, what pages you visit within our Online Services,
and what other sites you visited prior to coming to the applicable Online Service.We use the Information provided by Google Analytics to improve our
Online Services.For more information regarding how Google collects, uses and shares your Information please visit
Google provides users more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics by developing an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at:
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. By installing this Add-on, no Information is being sent to Google Analytics.
California’s Do Not Track Notice
At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, our Online Services are unable to
respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not, however, currently track your Personal Information over time and across third-party websites.
HJG Dwarf House does not allow unaffiliated, third parties to collect Personal Information about your online activities when you use our Online Services for such third party use. We do use third party
web analytics services on our Online Services, such as Google Analytics, to help us obtain and analyze Information about your browsing or usage habits
but, at this time, such Information does not include Personal Information other than your IP address.
We use your Information that we collect, including Personal Information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- providing our products and services to you;
- processing payments;
- tailoring our products, services, Promotions, communications, Online Services and advertisements to your interests;
- creating and managing your accounts with us (e.g., online registrations for events, online ordering, mobile application payments, etc.);
- administering our Promotions and other offers;
- responding to your inquiries, comments, or postings;
- improving and customizing our products, services, Promotions, and Online Services;
- for internal operations such as enhancing our product and service offerings, marketing efforts, and to conduct research and analysis;
- developing new products, services, and Promotions;
- for marketing purposes;
- to protect the security and integrity of our business and our Online Services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We share and disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- with third parties that provide a variety of services on our behalf, including the development, maintenance, and support of our Online Services
and Social Media Pages, payment processing, online ordering, mobile payments, the distribution of email and mobile messages, Promotions,
and marketing research and analysis;
- with Chick-fil-A, its other affiliates, and its franchisees and licensees in order to provide our products, services, and Promotions to you, and for marketing purposes;
- to comply with law, a court order, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- as may be necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of HJG Dwarf House, Chick-fil-A, Inc., and our and their respective employees, customers,
visitors, users, or any other person or entity;
- to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and other agreements;
- in the event of a corporate transaction such as a sale or transfer of ownership of any the HJG Dwarf House restaurants;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; and/or
- in accordance with your consent.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
User Generated Content
Our Online Services and Social Media Pages may allow users to post messages and submit their own content (e.g., comments, blogs, postings, etc.), which may
include Personal Information. You are responsible for all actions resulting from any Information, including Personal Information, which you post on our Online
House is not responsible for the results of such postings.
Collection and Use of Personal Information of HJG Dwarf House Employment Applicants
If you complete an application for employment with HJG Dwarf House or one of its restaurants, or request information regarding such opportunities, we collect Personal
Information that you provide in connection with your request for information and/or to evaluate your application for employment with us. We may also collect Personal
Information about you from third parties to supplement, update, or verify your Information, and/or to process your application for consideration as an employee.
Applicable law may require that you authorize a third party to share your Personal Information with us before we can acquire it. Failure to provide any requested
Information may negatively impact consideration of your employment application. By applying to become an employee of HJG Dwarf House or one of its restaurants,
you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information in this manner.
We provide you with the opportunity to update and/or delete certain Information and to opt-out of having your Personal Information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
For example, you may
- correct, update, and delete your online accounts;
- change your choices for subscriptions and certain communications (e.g., mailing lists, electronic communications, and other notifications);
- choose whether to receive Promotions and offers from us;
- request that we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes; and/or
- request access to your Personal Information.
Because we plan our communications in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If you continue to receive our communications after expressing an opt-out preference, please
let us know so that we can investigate the situation.
Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect and use your Personal Information, we may not be able to deliver certain products, services, Promotions, and offerings to you.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information online from children under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent. Please contact us via the Contact Information provided below
if you believe we may have collected such information without parental or guardian consent or other than in a manner authorized by law, and we will
work to delete it.
We seek to keep your Personal Information secure and implement reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to help us protect it from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information.
We also request that our third-party service providers use commercially reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information from
unauthorized access or use. However, no method of electronically transmitting or storing data is ever completely secure, and therefore, we cannot
Links, Third-Party Websites, and Social Media Platforms
Our Online Services and our communications may contain links to other third-party websites, including, without limitation, Chick-fil-A’s websites, mobile applications, and other online services
and the websites of the operators of Chick-fil-A’s franchised or licensed restaurant businesses, and social media platforms such as Facebook or
Twitter (such website, online services, and social media platforms are collectively referred to herein as “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible
for the privacy practices, policies, or content of any Linked Sites, even if you link to them from our Online Services or our communications. This
on any Linked Site. We encourage you to read and understand the privacy policies of any Linked Sites that you visit.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your Personal Information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your Personal Information or to verify your account,
Visiting Our Online Services from Outside of the United States
If you are visiting or our Online Services or Social Media Pages from outside of the United States or otherwise contacting or visiting us from outside of the United States, please be aware
that your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated.
The data protection and other laws of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By providing your Information, you understand
Online Services and/or provision of your Information thereafter constitute your acceptance of such changes. Please contact us as described below if
you would like information regarding any changes.
||HJG Dwarf House, Inc.
|| 2042 Mount Zion Rd
|| Morrow, GA 30260
|| Attn: Legal Department
Copyright © 2016 HJG Dwarf House, Inc. All rights reserved.