Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A Mason Road is the ultimate low-cost, no-effort fund-raiser! Just invite the community to support your school by eating delicious Chick-fil-A Chicken. Teachers, kids and families simply dine at the participating Chick-fil-A restaurant on your designated Spirit Night, and your group enjoys a share of the profits from that evening’s sales. The more people eating chicken, the more money you earn. Everyone you know can participate simply by enjoying a delicious Chick-fil-A Meal!
Spirit Nights are currently only available to Katy area elementary schools, and are held on Mondays from 5-8pm. Contact our Marketing Team for more information: email@example.com
What does Chick-fil-A do to help promote the night?
- Sales- we give you 20% of sales brought in by your organization (dine in, carry out, and drive thru- even pick up catering orders) from 5-8pm.
- Flyer- A customized flyer with your school information will be sent to you as a .pdf file via email. Your school can distribute the flyer as necessary.
- Stickers- "Fund-Raiser Tonight" stickers will be provided for every student to remind them about the special event.
- Cow Visit- The Chick-fil-A Cow can make a special appearance on your morning annoucements and/or wave to the students as they depart from school in the afternoon.
- Contests- The more fun your organization creates, the more people will attend! We will help create a festive atmosphere by helping to facilitate contests.
What does the school do?
- Make the parents aware through flyers in take home folders, on school website, or any other methods normally utilized by the school.
- Assist in facilitating the contests.
- Provide staff to participate in contests.
- Entertainment- if possible bring in the school choir, band, orchestra, or cheerleaders!