We are excited about this opportunity to serve you! Spirit Nights are a way to allow your group, for example non-profit organizations or schools, to get involved by just eating Chick-fil-A!
Please read the following guidelines in order to ensure a successful Spirit Night.
- Every fundraising group will provide a group contact person. The contact person will be contact for all fundraising
issues and questions.
- Spirit Nights must be scheduled one month in advance and are allotted a 5-hour time period on the date scheduled.
- Fundraising groups must be present for the duration of the Spirit Night. Groups are required to provide a form of entertainment or an activity. Examples include providing giveaways, passing out information about your group, or letting people know how they can get involved in your group. Also, schools may provide a sports team, a band performance, a cheerleading routine, or send teachers to serve the guests in the dining room.
- Flyers will be emailed two weeks prior to the Spirit Night date as a .pdf file. Flyers should be given out in advance in your
- NO flyers may be distributed by fundraising group on Chick-fil-A grounds on the day of the Spirit Night.